We take care of production while you do what you love doing.
become a designer & control your brand 100%
Be part of the Lucky Friday “movement”.
From design concept, to local manufacturing , to an e-commerce platform.
All with that feel good Lucky Friday feeling.
My Brand with Lucky Friday
- You focus on your designs, on marketing your brand and on ensuring that you have enough stock to meet customer demand.
- We do the rest!
- Too good to be true? NO
- Too expensive? NO
- Where is the catch? NO CATCH.
- You create your designs. (Both for your main print and for your neck label.)
- You choose from our extensive range of fabric colours.
- You choose your item (Tee Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater etc.)
- We let you have a quote and if accepted, you pay us, so we can get the ball rolling.
- We take care of everything, so your order is ready to impress your customer.
- Once we have completed your order, you can choose to take it away to your warehouse or you can enter the Lucky Friday program.
- We will warehouse your stock. (Warehousing will be charged by item)
- We will give you exposure on the Lucky Friday Website.
- If you have 6 products, or more, you will be allocated your own landing page, showcasing your Brand Identity, with your full available product range.
- If you have less than 6 products, you can still market your designs through Lucky Friday, as individual designs.
- You will determine the selling price of your range.
- We will pack and deliver your orders generated through our website.
- We will collect the payments from your client.
- At the end of each month you will receive a reconciliation indicating; Sales, warehousing rental, Lucky Friday fee and amount to be paid to you. You will also receive a Stock on Hand report
- You design.
- We make.
- You, us and other designers, get traffic to the Lucky Friday site.
- Customers buy.
- We deliver.
- We pay you.
- You order more stock.
- WILL CALL THIS “THE LUCKY FRIDAY MOVEMENT”
Join the movement
The realities of running a Tee Shirt brand
New designers and even established brands are faced with several challenges, when trying to enter or grow in the tee shirt and casual gear market;
- Finding reliable fabric supplier that does not require large minimum orders.
- Finding a CMT company that is reliable, high quality and with quick turn-around times.
- Finding a suitable printer/embroiderer.
- Finding someone to do the final quality checking, the ironing and the folding.
- Finding someone to apply the swing tags and do the packaging.
- Where will the stock be warehoused?
- When there is a quality issue, who takes responsibility? (Often, the various suppliers blame each other, and you are left carrying the can.)
- How does the stock get delivered to the customer?
- How do you receive money from the client?
Taking care of all these processes is time consuming, costly and exhausting. Instead of focusing on designing and marketing your brand, you land up spending most of your time and money on all the other processes. If you get someone else to assist you, you are incurring additional fixed costs.
This is a daunting reality that sometimes erodes the initial excitement and enthusiasm of launching and growing a successful brand.